SNS Gelous Dip Powder - Pastry Chef N12 #739485
SNS GELOUS DIPPING POWDER
Size: Net Wt. 28g (1oz)
Collection: NUDE COLLECTION
SNS invented dipping powders to give women beautiful AND healthy nails. Today, we lead the industry with the world’s finest dipping powder products.
The concept of dipping powders is simple. Instead of applying liquid colors to the nail, you apply an adhesive base which is dipped in fine colored powder. The nail is then sealed with a special top
coat. There are multiple advantages:
- HEALTHY SNS bases are formulated to build the health and strength of the natural nail.
- MORE COLORS With its dipping powders, SNS offers over 400 Gelous colors— a wider range than any other major brand.
- ODORLESS There's virtually no odor, and that's a huge change in the salon environment.
- FAST Drying is instant— no UV light is required.
- FLEXIBLE & STRONG The resulting nail is both flexible and strong, so it combines the best of acrylics and of gels,
- LASTING The treated nails last 14 days or more in real-life everyday use.
- LIGHTWEIGHT The nail feels light and natural, and yet it's strong enough to use for those demanding chores.
- STAINLESS The nail doesn't stain: that's a big deal for hair colorists and others who work with dyes.
- GREAT NAIL ART The SNS dipping powders open up a whole new world of nail artistry.
Procedure for applying Gelous colour on natural nails
Step 1: Prep all 10 nails - see previous post for my Prep method
Step 2: Apply 1 coat of Gel base to 3/4 of the nail only. Dip into natural set powder (natural set provides extra strength and durability) Repeat on all 10 nails
Step 3: Apply 1 coat of Gelous base. Dip into gelous powder. Repeat on all 10 nails.
Step 4: Repeat step 3
Step 5: Apply 1 more coat of Gelous base. Dip into Natural set SHEER
*After dipping 1 hand I like to apply sealer to this hand before dipping the second hand - it allows more drying time for the next step.
Natural set sheer is your final coat which will protect your colour before the buffing stage.
Step 6: Apply Sealer over entire nail.
Step 7: Shape nails, file surface to smooth out any bumps.
Step 8: Block buff to smooth out the nail surface.
Step 9: Wash hands.
Step 10: Ensure nails are completely dry - remove any traces of moisture with a lint free square.
Step 11: Apply Sealer over entire nail on all 10 nails.
Step 12: Apply two thin coats of Top gel Wait 1- 2 minutes to dry completely.