INSTANT Acrylic Powder Cool Pink
Frequently bought together:
INSTANT Acrylic Powder
- Shade: Cool Pink (Very light pink)
- Available in: White, Clear, Pink, Natural, Special mix, Transparency Pink, Dark Pink and (Nude Ombre) Milky White.
- The INSTANT powder is a superior blend of fine grain copolymer designed to flow on smooth, self leveling, dry fast and stay strong, reduced filing.
- Special formulation helps it remain flexible to resist lifting and cracking.
- INSTANT acrylic powder that works with any liquid monomer.
- Prepping the Nail: Start with clean hands. Push back the cuticles, buff and file the nails. Apply a Nail Tip (Optional). Apply dehydrator & primer on the nails.
- Pour your Instant Liquid Monomer into your dappen dish.
- Dip the acrylic brush into the dappen dish and push the brush tip to the bottom of the dish to get the air bubbles out.
- Swipe the brush on the edge of the dappen dish once to get the excess liquid off.
- Dip the brush tip into the acrylic powder and stroke the brush through the powder towards you until you create a ‘ball’ of acrylic on your brush.
- Press the brush (with acrylic powder ball on) to a lint-free pad to drain the excess liquid off.
- Apply the ball of acrylic to the top of the nail (near the cuticle) and bring the bead down to the very tip. Tilt the nail down as you are doing this as it will prevent the acrylic from flooding the cuticles.
- Sculpt the acrylic by pressing the brush flat to your nail and gently moving the acrylic to smooth out bumps and to spread it out evenly (remember to keep your brush clean by dipping it into the acrylic liquid while doing this).
- If you need more acrylic to cover the entire nail, repeat steps 2-7 until you’re happy with the coverage of the nail.
- Wait 2-3 minutes for the acrylic to dry completely.
- File the entire nail until it is smooth on the top and around the edges, and to also make the shape more defined.
- The colors on the website were designed to come as close to the true color of the polish as possible.
- Because of monitor settings, we can’t guarantee an exact color match. These colors are made to be a representation of the true color.