DND Dap Dip Powder -Blue De France 2oz #437
Frequently bought together:
DND Dap Dip Powder -Blue De France 2oz
- Shade: blue
- Size: 2oz | 56 gram
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Dap Dip Powder represents our premium powder that is compatible with dip powder and monomer (for an acrylic application).
How to Apply as Dip:
- Prep your nail with Bonder to dehydrate the nail.
- Apply Base Gel and dip the nail in powder at a 45 degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
- Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds.
- Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
- File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
- For a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, apply Top Gel.
- Apply cuticle oil to rejuvenate the cuticles.
How to Apply as Acrylic:
- Prep your nails with primer to extend the longevity of your manicure.
- If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
- Dip the acrylic brush into your monomer and push it all the way down to make sure the bubbles go away. Then, brush it against the side of the bowl to remove excess liquid.
- Dap your brush into the color dip/dap powder! You may have to practice a few times to achieve the correct ratio of liquid to acrylic powder. It should be moist and spreadable, but not too wet.
- Apply the bead to your nails. Let air dry. You may test by tapping the surface of the nail with the handle of the acrylic brush. If it makes a clicking sound, it's ready for the next step.
- Depending on your method of application, you may repeat steps 3-5 and apply another bead. Otherwise, for a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, finish off with a Top Gel Coat.
- We have made every effort to make the colors on screen as accurate as possible. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact color match of the on screen color to the colors of the actual products and the color appearing on screen should not be relied on as being such.
- Colors on screen may vary depending on your screen settings and resolution.