CND SHELLAC Mover & Shaker 0.25oz.
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
The Original Gel Colour, CND Shellac gives you 14+ days of high-performance wear with stunning crystal shine!
Size: 7.3 ml. | 0.25 fl. oz.
WHAT IT IS:
A UV-cured color coat featuring UV3 technology:
- On like polish
- Wears like gel
- Off in minutes
WHAT IT DOES:
• The second step of the Shellac system –
brushes on for smooth, even coverage.
• Provides a long-lasting color layer to nails.
WHY YOU NEED IT:
• Provides a revolutionary new color
service for nails.
• Provides 14-day wear.
- Shellac Application Instructions
- Remove shine and rough ridges from nails using pink buffer (optional)
- Clean oil/dirt off nails using Scrub Fresh or polish remover and a lint free pad (soap and water can also be used).
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac UV Base Coat to one hand and cure for 10 seconds under UV lamp. Repeat on second hand.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish to one hand and cure for 2 minutes under UV lamp. Repeat on the second hand.
- Apply a second coat of Shellac color polish to one hand and cure for 2 minutes under UV lamp. Repeat on second hand.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat to one hand and cure for 2 minutes. Repeat on second hand.
- Remove sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 79% or 99% Isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol can also be used).
- Shellac Removal Instructions
Shellac can easily be removed using Shellac Remover Wraps or pure 100% acetone.
- Removal Wraps
- Place each finger in a remover wrap.
- Soak the pad on the wrap with pure acetone.
- Place wrap under the finger and the soaked cotton pad over the nail.
- Secure wrap tightly.
- Leave for 10 minutes and apply pressure to the nail.
- Pull the remover wrap off the nail using a twisting motion.
- Use pure acetone and a lint free pad to remove any leftover residue.
- Acetone Removal
- Pour pure 99% to 100% acetone into a small bowl.
- Soak your fingers in the acetone for 10 minutes.
- Pull fingers out and wait a couple minutes (polish should start cracking/peeling).
- Peel and push off polish using an orange stick (wooden cuticle stick).
- To remove remaining polish soak a cotton ball or pad in acetone and rub it over the nail.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- The colors on the website were designed to come as close to the true color of the polish as possible. Because of monitor settings, we can’t guarantee an exact color match. These colors are made to be a representation of the true color.