TUNGSTEN BIT Tornado, 2X Coarse, 3/32" Shank #7409-2XC
TUNGSTEN BIT Tornado, 2X Coarse, 3/32" Shank
Made of the hardest TungSten's carbide material, this high precision machining nail bit comes with excellent heat dissipation, low vibration, low noise, and hard-wearing features. Perfect nail care tool for nail techs and nail enthusiasts.
- Shape: tornado
- Item: 5 IN 1 carbide bit
- Color: purple coating
- Material: high tungsten carbide
- Shaft: 3/32"
- Grit: 2xCoarse
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- The bits are designed with a rounded tip that helps prevent any damage to the cuticles and sidewalls of the nail bed. Extreme sharp teeth design allows you to fast remove acrylic nails, hard nails, gel extensions, thick nails, and dip powder with little pressure, making your nails remove like a breeze.
- With one direction working direction, this carbide nail drill bit only works for right-hand use, also suitable for both left-handed and right-handed use if your nail drill machine has forward and reverse functions.
- Universal 3/32" (2.35mm) tungsten steel shank perfectly suits most professional electric nail drills on the market. These tornado bits are suitable for salons to make manicures and pedicures.
- Check nail drill bits before use
- Always wear eye-protective safety glasses;
- For professional use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- We have made every effort to make the colors on screen as accurate as possible. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact match of the on screen colors to the colors of the actual products, and the color appearing on screen should not be relied on as being such.
- Colors on screen may vary depending on your screen settings and resolution.