FOIL TRANSFER Fruit Sliced 10/Pack #XKZ-33-03
- Using transfer foil in nail art is not new, yet it has recently seen a resurgence on Instagram.
- As artistic techs get more inventive, they continue to create unique ways to utilize this eye-catching embellishment.
- After all, foil can provide instantly remarkable results that will easily woo your more adventurous clientele—and provide you with a quick upsell opportunity.
- The trick to using foil in visually arresting ways, is being comfortable with the medium and your tools.
TECHNIQUES TO HAVE FUN WITH FOILS
Enhance your stamping designs by embellishing them with a hint of holographic metallic transfer foil.
1. Prep the nail and apply gel base coat. Cure for 30 seconds. Then, apply two coats of color, curing after each. Remove the inhibition layer.
2. Apply black polish onto a stamping plate and pick up your desired design with a stamper. Working quickly, stamp the nail and then place the foil on top of the tacky nail polish. Tip! Wiping the back of the foil with alcohol makes transferring the foil easier.
3. Press down firmly and then lift the foil off of the nail.
4. Use a small brush to clean up the excess polish from around the nail. Then, seal the design with gel top coat, cure for one minute, and wipe off the inhibition layer.
- We have made every effort to make the colors on screen as accurate as possible.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact color match of the on screen color to the colors of the actual products and the color appearing on screen should not be relied on as being such.
- Colors on screen may vary depending on your screen settings and resolution.