DND DC #300 Bond Gel Base 0.6oz.
Frequently bought together:
DND DC - Bond Gel Base
Size: 0.6 Fl Oz. | 18 ml.
- It work good as nail jewelry adhesive gel: Nail jewelries, stones, rhinestones, crystal pixie, dry flower, caviar beads ...
- Bond base gel curable with UV and LED light.
- DND Products presents, Soak Off Gel Polish, luminous nail color that applies faster, feels thinner, and lasts longer than any other gel available! Forget base coats, bond-aids, and primers. DND delivers a fast two-step professional system that is unique from any other on the market. Fused with essential vitamins, DND makes nails stronger, healthier, as well as stunning for weeks!
- Step 1: Gently remove the shine from nail plate.
- Step 2: Apply DND Gel Base Coat. Be sure to seal all edges of the nail for each step. Cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes or LED lamp for 30 seconds.
- Step 3: Apply two layers of Gel Color. Cure under UV lamp or LED lamp.
- Step 4: Apply DND Gel Top Coat. Cure under UV lamp or LED lamp. Use a lint free pad with Alcohol to remove the tacky residue on the nail. ** PLEASE NOTE, Daisy DND Base Gel is still recommended to protect nails and in order to prevent turning the nail yellow. When using Base Gel, you MUST use base coat before applying color. DND Matte Top Alcohol is needed in order to clean the sticky gel residue and in order to make the nail matte after the nail and cure it under UV or LED light.