CHISEL Acrylic & Dipping Powder | SOLID 225
Frequently bought together:
CHISEL Acrylic & Dipping Powder SOLID 225
- Size: 2oz. | 57g
- Color: as shown in the picture
- Collection: SOLID
- Product line: Acrylic & Dipping Powder
- Water Resistant
- Environmentally Friendly
- Vitamin E and Calcium Fortified
- Natural Look & Feel
- No UV
- Long Lasting Color & Shine (depends on how quickly the nails grow out)
- Quick & Comfortable Application
- No Primer
- Healthier Undamaged Nail Bed
- Easy Soak Off
- Animal Cruelty-free
- Step 1: Push and cut cuticles, and get your client to wash their hands (do not apply any oil). Buffer all 10 fingers (ensure to buff the sides and the tip of the nail) and brush away all the dust. Apply BONDING and clean excess moisture with a clean paper towel.
- Step 2: Apply COLOR BASE to the full nail, but be careful not to get it on your client's skin. Use the 3 stroke method to ensure an even application. Then, dip the nail into NATURAL FOUNDATION. Repeat for all 10 fingers. Repeat this step again for a second layer if nail length is medium to long. Once you have finished this foundation, apply ACTIVATOR to dry the powder. Then, file and buff the nails smooth before continuing.
- Step 3: Apply a thin layer of COLOR BASE to the full nail. Then, dip the nail into the desired colour, and tap the finger to remove any loose powder once you have taken the finger out. Repeat for all 10 fingers. Dust off the hands. Then, apply another coat of COLOR BASE close to the cuticle and dip the finger again into the desired colour. Repeat for all 10 fingers.
- Step 4: Dust the hands clean, including under the nails. Apply COLOR BASE and dip the nail into CRYSTAL CLEAR. Follow this with ACTIVATOR to dry. Do this for all 10 fingers.
- Step 5: Shape the nails, then file and buff the nails smooth. Apply ACTIVATOR onto the nails, then allow the client to wash their hands without soap, and dry it completely.
- Step 6: Apply a thin coat of GLOSSY TOP on one hand - this should be done quickly and not too close to the cuticles, starting from the pinkie to the thumb. Remember to wipe the brush on a clean paper towel after every finger. Apply another thin coat of GLOSSY TOP on the same hand - but closer to the cuticle this time - from pinkie to thumb. Then repeat step 6 on the other hand. Fan dry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Step 7: Apply VITAMIN OIL or any cuticle oil on the cuticles and run it into your clients finger and nails.
- We have made every effort to make the colors on screen as accurate as possible.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact color match of the screen color to the colors of the actual products and the color appearing on screen should not be relied on as being such.
- Colors on screen may vary depending on your screen settings and resolution.