NGHIA Cuticle Nipper Full Jaw, Box Joint, Double Spring #16 D-501
NGHIA Cuticle Nipper Full Jaw, Box Joint, Double Spring #16
- 4.13" | 105mm Longer handle for more control.
- High quality, Stainless Steel Cuticle Nippers are designed light, smooth and long lasting cutting edge.
- How to Use: Push back cuticle and trim dead skin around the nail and hangnail.
HERE ARE QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF BEFORE BUYING YOUR NEXT NIPPER.
1. What jaw size should I get? Jaw size comes down to personal preference. A smaller jaw usually yields more control.
- ¼ jaw (3 mm | 0.12") #12 nipper is the smallest offered.
- ½ jaw (5 mm | 0.2") #14 is the most popular.
- Full jaw (7 mm | 0.28") #16 If you prefer to remove more cuticle at once, use a larger size.
2. What handle length is best for my hand? Choose a handle length based on hand size and preference.
- If you have larger hands, you may want to try a 4½ inch long version. Otherwise, a 4 inch nipper should work.
3. Double spring or single spring? The type of spring you choose depends on how much bounce back you want.
- Single spring has less bounce back and bounces away from the tool’s handle.
- Double spring has more bounce back and features two springs bouncing off of each other.
4. What color finish do I prefer? Choose a color that captures your aesthetic.
- A high quality nipper is made from solid inox stainless steel and coated with either gold (shiny color finish) or satin (soft matte finish).
5. Box joint or lap joint?
- Box joint is the recommended choice for nippers because it provides more control and does not shift. The box joint also ensures a longer lifespan for your nipper, saving you money in the long-run. But it is cost more than lap (regular) join.
- Picking the right tool is personal.
TDI HAS ALL THE CUSTOMIZABLE FEATURES TO HELP YOU FIND YOUR PERFECT PAIR OF NIPPERS.