HANA - 100% Pure Acetone Gallon (IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY)
- This item is for *IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY*
HANA - 100% Pure Acetone
Size: 1 Gallon | 3.75 L
- To clean the nail after gel is applied
- General cleaning surface, used for preparing Manicure and Pedicure.
- Used to Cleanses hands & feet ,work stations and nails before a service to Helps prevent infection.
This item is for *PICK UP ONLY*.
The Right Way To Remove Gel Nail Polish
1. File It Down
- First, you're going to want to grab a fresh nail file
- Tuttle says if one nail breaks or chips, file it down to a shape that you want and to leave it alone after if you can. If you want to take the entire manicure off completely, start by carefully filing away just the topcoat seal.
2. Soak It Off
- Pace a cotton ball soaked in acetone on each of your nails, then wrap the tip of your finger in foil to hold the ball in place.
- Let your nails soak for for about ten to 15 minutes, letting them go longer if the polish doesn't easily slide off.
3. Remove Gently
- If the polish isn't easily sliding off, grab a fresh acetone-soaked cotton ball and place it on the nail for a few more minutes.
- Once all the polish is off, add moisture back to your nail beds with an oil.
How To Make Perfect Gel Nail Cleanser
Did you know that using the wrong nail cleanser can cause lift...
DIY: How to make your own UV gel cleanser!! [MeetTheNelsons]
Hey Family! Thanks for watching!! You only need two ingredi...
3 Easy Ways to Remove Gel Nail Polish at Home
❤ Subscribe for more! : http://bit.ly/sublaurart ❤Where to fi...
At-Home Gel Manicure Removal / NO FOILS, NO DAMAGE!
*WARNING: There may be some Game of Thrones SPOILERS in this v...