OPI GelColor Stay Classic Base Coat
Frequently bought together:
Stay Classic GelColor Base Coat creates a durable foundation for OPI GelColor gel nail polish.
- OPI's classic tried and true base coat formula, now in new enhanced packaging.
- GelColor gel nail polish top & base coats now feature white caps with texture and grip, so that salon professionals can easily identify and open them.
- The perfect gel nail polish base coat for clients who have healthy, hard, or brittle nails.
- Gel nail polish base coat cures in 30 seconds under OPI LED Light.
- Available to professional nail technicians only.
- Made in the USA.
- Classic long-wear formula you trust.
- Provides adhesion for up to 3 weeks of wear and stay-true color.
- Soak-off removal.
- Fully cures in 30 seconds under OPI LED Light, so nails are 100% dry and smudge-proof immediately after gel manicure service.
- Lightweight feel on fingers.
HOW TO USE
- Properly prep nail and cuticle for optimal adhesion, then apply one coat of Bond-Aid pH Balancing Agent.
- Shake Stay Classic GelColor Base Coat vigorously then apply a thin coat. Cap the free edge to prevent chipping Cure 30 seconds in the Dual Cure LED Light.
- Shake gel nail polish shade of choice to thoroughly mix pigment, this will allow even color application and avoid patchiness.
- Apply a very thin coat of color and cure for 30 seconds in the Dual Cure LED Light.
- Apply a second very thin coat of gel nail polish. Cap the free edge again. The second coat will provide true color payoff. Cure 30 seconds in the Dual Cure LED Light.
- Shake GelColor Stay Shiny Top Coat vigorously for 1 minute to thoroughly mix. Apply a very thin coat and cap the free edge to seal in color. Cure 30 seconds in the Dual Cure LED Light.
- Remove tacky layer on Top Coat with an Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99.
- Apply a drop of ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil and massage into cuticles.