NGHIA-Cuticle Nipper Stainless Steel JAW #14
Material Stainless steel (Inox), safe for users.
The bearing type 2 has a semicircle (one half is circular bearing, the other one is square bearing).
Size : (DxRxC mm) Nose 14 (6.0 +/- 0.5mm) / Nose 16 (7.0 +/- 0.5mm) 106 (+/- 0.8) x48 (+/- 0.8) x9.5 (+/- 0.5)
Weight 58 gr.
Design Design designs suitable for Asian hands.
The sharp, delicate, high precision nippers should cut neatly without hurting the skin when cutting.
The sharp blade is sweet, long-lasting, no need to re-sharpen when buying.
Leather cutting nippers D.09 are plated with specialized steel and apply plating technology to safety for the skin of the hands.
Products are manufactured according to ISO 9001 - 2015.
How to preserve the product:
- After using, wipe off dirt with alcohol antiseptic solution.
- Dip of the blade in anti-rust oil.
- Small machine oil into the forceps to lubricate.
- Attach the claw cover to the tongs, put in the packaging and store in a dry place.
- Avoid hitting the blade or falling to the ground.
- Keep out of reach of CHILDREN.