The Super UP-200. Taking the time-tested and proven technology of the UP-200 up a notch, the Super UP-200 adds more power and torque — going up to 26,000 RPM and features a specially designed handpiece holster that can be placed on either side of the control box. Like its predecessor, the Super UP-200’s handpiece is armature-driven and made of stainless steel. It also features a twist-lock chuck, making changing bits quick and easy. The control box allows for quickly switching between forward and reverse modes. Warranty: One year from manufacturer.
The Limited One Year Warranty covers manufacturer defects only. The Limited One Year Warranty period is one year from date of purchase. All warranty claims must be accompanied by a dated receipt for proof of purchase. Additional warranty is available for purchase. Get peace of mind and extend your coverage even further by purchasing a KUPA Extended Warranty and Protection Plan. With an extended warranty, the entire electric file will be protected. This extended coverage is the best protection plan because it goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty. Visit kupainc.com for further information.
IMPORTANT! KUPA Extended Warranty and Protection Plan can only be activated within the first year of the purchase of your e-file. YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR HAND PIECE in order to purchase the Extended Warranty and Protection Plan.
The following conditions will void warranty:
(1) using oil or grease on hand piece or control box
(2) any person other than an authorized factory trained technician servicing or disassembling hand piece or control box
(3) dropping or excessive shock to hand piece or control box
(4) immersing hand piece or control box in any type of disinfection, cleaning solution or liquid
(5) inserting bent or damaged bits into the hand piece (running the hand piece with a damaged bit will cause excessive wear to the bearings)