The carbide bits are made of carbide metal (which is 20 times stronger than steel).
- The carbide bits are meant to be long-lasting.
- They have flute-like cuts on the carbide bit. These cuts enable the carbide bit to shave the enhancement product off and not scratching it like the diamond bits.
- The grid scale is determent by the flutes on the bit. Dip and large flutes give you coarse grit. Shallower flutes commonly indicate a finer bit. Carbide bits are a great tool for advanced users and are ideal for removing acrylics.
- They are not to be used on the natural nail.
- The carbide bits can be cleaned by soak it into Acrylic Brush Cleaner or Acetone overnight.